Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tommy.

I am so incredibly blessed to be loved the way i am. I think maybe we get what we need, which is sometimes more than what we deserve.

Conversation,
me: "you've done something for me that no one has..."
him: "what's that?"
me: "you've given me grace and set me free from something."
him: "what is Love if not that?"



humbled, am i
broken and snot-nosed
eyes swollen from crying
begging forgiveness
for the way that i am,
have been.

fighting deeply
for what i love,
for you, my Love-
battling my demons
from the
inside out,
Love chooses me
and has broken down all my doors-

i am unspeakably vulnerable,
and deeply yours.

te amo con todo mi corazon...el hogar de mi corazon es en el tuyo.
te adoro- no tengo las palabras que pueden explicarlo. mi amor le pido a Dios que nunca me dejes, y que siempre estes contento y feliz en tu vida. vivimos en nuestros corazones. siempre.
perdoname, por favor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay raquelita, this is the last time i will try to ask u to contact me. i feel like i will seem desperate. i am only wanting to catch up with a friend. u know how to reach me.
-shannon

Anonymous said...

really sad for shannon.
hi shannon!

Anonymous said...

shan...i emailed you!! still at canned bean, right???

Anonymous said...

haha hi lo. thanks for the hello. i know, it WAS sad for me.

i know that raquelita is alive now. :0) (thank u rachell)

i guess persistence does pay off sometimes eh?

it's been raining today. i had SO much food for lunch....naan and eggs and hummus. AND i ate these sesame seed and honey things. but way too many. i feel like i have a baby whale in my stomach.

love to all far away.