Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Breathe In, Breathe Out.

Since i have been home i have been really bad at getting in touch with people, and haven't really gotten together with anyone- please don't take it personally.
I am having ISSUES.

i feel homesick and restless and overwhelmed. at least once a day i have daydream fantasies of packing a bag, grabbing my guitar and without telling anyone- just TAKE OFF. drive away, alone.

that's not normal, right?

i absolutely and completely adore the children i am working with, but the city they live in sucks the life out of me- i feel like i am shrinking...though, i am holding my own here better than i was when i left, i guess thats good.

i'm not sure i fit in here anymore. this is really rough.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

hey amigita.
perhaps chaos and issues and desiring to run away means something more than u just not fitting in anymore. perhaps its a call to step back, or slow down, or even admit to urself some things that u've been avoiding. hurry and come visit me so we can walk outside or something. much love to u friend. and sunshine. love that sunshine.

Anonymous said...

The nicest place in the world is right beside an angel. I call them friends. Send my friend an angel. I can’t promise they will make you laugh, but they can cry with you.