Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey!

I have become one of those people that never writes anything new on their blog.
How did that happen?
...What have i become??

Lack of internet and an unreliable computer will do that to you , I suppose. Oh well. :)

I've just recently returned from a short stint in New Mexico with Tommy. When i say short, i mean really, really, really short. 5 days. which is really just one big heart-tease, in more than one way.
And you really shouldn't tease your heart.
It's not a very nice thing to do.

I've been moving slower. Which is good. Taos reminded me of that for sure- Life doesn't have to race at breakneck speed all the time. Sometimes, living here, i feel crazy because i will spend a morning alone, in my apartment, moving at my natural (slower) speed-- and when i step outside, everything and everyone is moving so fast it makes me dizzy.

Taos reminded me that i'm not crazy. That it's you people who are the crazy ones.


I joke. just a friendly little joke....



....you rushing fiends.


working on a new song. pretty chords, good pattern, just can't seem to decide what it's about. I've got three different verses almost completed- but they're about very different things and i'm having a hard time deciding between them. i think it's because i haven't been writing that much (obviously) and so know that my pen is finally hitting the page, everything's trying to come out at once.


Anyway Folks, I'll try to post more often and perhaps be a little more interesting. ;)
Paz y Amor a todos.

1 comment:

aurora bender said...

i need to see you soon. too bad that little car of yours wouldn't last past berkeley.