Friday, October 10, 2008

Hmmm.

Haven't posted in a while.
been doing a lot of writing on paper- which has been nice, refreshing.
Sometimes I want to sit and type, and things seem to flow more freely that way. Other times, I need to move my hand across a page.
Don't know why.

Life has been really busy lately. So much happening, changing.

I have a new friend. :)
He's someone I work with. He is quite possibly one of the most hilarious people EVER. And insightful and wise in his own way. I actually write things down and take notes...so that I can recall exactly what he said later.

I was gonna post some of his sayings, but, I don't know if they'll translate onto a blog...there's a lot of gesturing and a fantastic (or should i say fabulous?) accent that you've just gotta hear.

Love that guy.

...Sorry, I feel like i just teased you! Next time you see me, ask me, and I'll do an impression for you. Hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new friend is so blessed to have you as their new friend too!
I loved watching you last night, you are so beautiful inside and out! Ooooh, such fancy red shoes!