Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mmmm...Beginnings

Why I decided to start this tonight? I do not know. Something I've been thinking about doing for awhile now. Why the "Holy Moment"? Well, a concept I have only begun to understand recently. Understanding that eternity, being before we can imagine and simultaneously further, beyond what we can conceive is also happening concurrently; right NOW. How beautiful is that? We are not waiting for eternity- life some kind of means towards that end...we are in eternity NOW! And this moment, holy in its utter uniqueness, possesses all the vastness of eternity within it. As so eloquently put in the film, Waking Life, "Empty with such fullness."
I find that so inspiring! It spurs me on to treasure each moment of life and discover beauty everywhere!
I may just be crazy. Anyway, it is late, andI fear I am quickly approaching Incoherent. Must sleep...long and beautiful day tomorrow.

No comments: