Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good Morning!

Today is absolutely beautiful- clear skies, blue, blue, blue.
The air is fresh and cool, the sun warm on my skin.
The birds are serenading everyone and no one.

Yum.

Going to spend the day with dear, dear friends at the Berkeley Himalayan Fair.
Music, delicious food, unique jewelry, and all benefitting humanitarian projects in Tibet, Nepal, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Mongolia.

I get to see my sweet Natalie and the ever precious Amir!!!
(I miss them so much.)

I thank God for the peace in my heart-
it is to beautiful that my soul cannot contain it, it brings tears to my eyes.

What a beautiful day to Be!
Paz de Dios a todos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummers is right. My day was very shiny and blue and unbelievably sharp. What a fresh life.

aurora bender said...

how was the himalayan fair? i had to work, otherwise i think i was going to go. i have this weird attraction for all things from that region.

p.s. come up and hang out soon. :)

Raquel said...

The fair was great! have you ever been? AMAZING food...beautiful music and the like. Unfortunately the rain brought an early end to the fair. when the weather is nice it is very relaxing to sit out on the grass and eat and listen to music. the fair is held in Live Oak Park which is very beautiful.
all in all, a good time. wish the sun had stuck around a bit longer. :)