Tuesday, October 11, 2005

¡Tranquila, Corazon!

the

cravings

are

killing

me.

but i fight
deny
flee
everything
that is obscuring my vision
("be Thou my vision....")
oh God please deliver me.

things always overwhelm
at night
alone
in an empty house
(again)

do i flee this too?
these situations that i am so unhappy in?
or do i stay, and struggle
with the hope of learning and growing
into something more
something less

desperate for you my Abba
please lead me
illuminate my path
what do you have for me?
silence?
solitude?
whatever i have, whatever i am
all yours
i count them as nothing
take me o God-
Father your will be done...
my will is a path of sorrow
and ennui
i reject old ways of being
Jesus thank you for inviting me
to new-ness

Que quiere senor?
tiene mi corazon, mi alma, mi vida-
son suyos.
todo daria, no importaria-
por un instante en su presencia.
ayudame senor
carinarme, con su corazon tierno
porque-
mi corazon me duele mucho.
algunas veces no puedo
respirar por el dolor.
pero, ya sabe.
sabe todo, mucho mas que yo.
por eso, senor, gracias.

oh my Sweet One,
you are too beautiful
for words
too holy for these eyes
"i repent in dust and ashes"
break me til i'm only yours.

No comments: