Sunday, April 02, 2006

Murmurings

Last night was so amazing-
played a casual show with friends and children,
coffee, food, and Love.
such genuine hearts-
i haven't felt that loved in a long time.
i need connection, community.


Thanks Deb for telling me i am not crazy.
i am not thoroughly convinced, but it is so good to hear it.

i feel paralyzed by my desires, my dreams-
the opportunities are so vast before me,
but each road, each path requires different preparation
and i am unsure of my next step.

priorities,
timing,
money...UGH.

maybe i should just lay out my "ideal" and aim for that.
maybe that is too lofty an idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's never too big.

aurora bender said...

rachell, it was good to see you, and to hear your music. please come up, let me know whenever you're free, i'd love to hang out and talk about life.