Saturday, August 26, 2006

Doubly Foul or For Aurora

Just watched "Waking Life" with my dear friend, and it was so wonderful to see again. Each time i see it i catch different things and retain more...so incredible. (Go rent it....NOW!)

Anyway, there is this part of the movie- a conversation that happens between these two men. It is the inspiration for the title of my blog actually...The Holy Moment. Anyway it just reminded me that EVERY moment in our Life is sacred, and that EVERY moment i have blogged about here is Holy.....the moments of exuberant joy, the frustrated moments, the ones of searing pain. All Holy.


So good to Remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well. my dear friend, in talking with my housemate this evening about your visit, he said, "well, you two looked like you had fun, and it seems that you were comfortable in your own skin. it's nice to see."

come back again soon. good night.