Monday, August 21, 2006

For Everyone...

Go see "Little Miss Sunshine." It is by far one of the best movies i have seen all year. Absolutely hilarious, and yet has its touching poignant moments as well.
GO. NOW!!!

Congratulations to Kristen and Joshua and Judah on the new addition to their family!!! Welcome, Killian Elijah, to Life!


Much has happened since i last wrote. Too much to catch up on...i should really know better than to go a week without blogging. :) silly Rachell.

Went to go see my friend Earl J. play at this restuarant in Walnut Creek- he is so incredible. I am hoping to get him to play at the humble venue that is the Mon Cafe. His voice is like velvet. like a cup of hot chocolate after you've been playing outside in the snow all day. i am in love with it.
And i want to adopt his Dad. He is so wonderful to me. I thank God for encountering him in my Life, his love and acceptance is like a meal after years of starvation. Thank you Abba.

So much learning going on....i am so thankful.

I've had some really intense moments with people lately...a connection with Earl, shared tears and conversation with Nat, whom i am more and more grateful for in my Life...she is such a good friend...Laughter with my dear Aurora!!! ohmygosh...Long Live Plain Jane!!!!! Have i said too much?!? hehe maybe not enough.

it's been good to catch up with people i haven't seen, still missing others...(SHANNONCITA!?!) Hope this finds everyone well and doesn't bore anyone to death.

p.s. Have i mentioned how grateful i am for Wise Old(er) Women???

2 comments:

aurora bender said...

Amen!!!!! LONG LIVE PLAIN JANE!!!!! Hehehehehe.

I am now listening to Andrew Bird and giggling like crazy.

Anonymous said...

we have to go and see the Last Kiss when it comes out next month. okay?