Wednesday, January 17, 2007

RANTING DOESN'T EVEN HELP.

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I COULD CRY. I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE I HAVE MET THE MAN THAT COULD, ALONE, GET ME TO ABONDON THE CONVENTIONAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH COMPLETELY, ALTOGETHER, FOREVER.

I AM SO COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED AND DISGUSTED and i try to remember compassion and i try not to judge others, because i would ask the same of them...BUT I SWEAR...to, to, to SOMEBODY THAT THIS MAN EMBODIES EVERYTHING I HAVE COME TO DESPISE ABOUT FUNDAMENTAL AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IT JUST MAKES ME SO ANGRY. i have been an angry person in the past, which with God's help and healing i have overcome in so many ways. but THIS guy, what he stands for, how he treats people, how he IS for goodness'sake make me sick. i mean, really, just sick.
and really, REALLY angry.

i have had to deal with him in the past and i think it is just better for my mental and spiritual health that i don't ever again. EVER.

UGH. UGH. UGH.

as i write this i am literally shaking. i cannot frickin believe it. i hate that just reading a stupid email from him can make me this angry. i do not like that it has that much power over me.

but AHHHHHHHHHHH i can't shake it.
jeez.
Jesus. .....right????!?!?!?!?!? this man is so faR AWAY FROM ANYTHING I WOULD EVER WANT TO BE LIKE. and not that i have to be like this guy or even look to him as an example, but the point is that A LOT of people, young people, look to him and he is so completely full of shit.

holy crap. i have to go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, my lady, i understand.

Na said...

who is he? is he famous or something or just a local dude u know.

Anonymous said...

local. i think it might be easier if it were some distant figure.

Anonymous said...

don't let it beat u friend. or disillusion the fragility of ur faith. if satan gets the good ones by using the bad ones...who's gonna be an example of Truth?

Anonymous said...

thank you for your wisdom. spoken from a deep and kind place.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment on this piece because I am proud that you choose to stay and ingore the fools who see christianity as something it is clearly not. I hope that you are not forced to spend more time with him or relate to him. It is sad that anger is such a consuming flame but that is why you must Dive In (yes that was a steven curtis chapman refrence) to God fully. Which you have...okay thats it *waves then flees*