Monday, August 25, 2008

Reflecting.

Last night I was priviledged to be a part of a real-life Dream unfolding.

A sister-friend of mine is writing a book, a collection of stories of her Life experiences on the Road. It is incredible. Magic. Brimming and overflowing with Light and the beauty of a believing heart who has Surrendered.
In order to fund a printed version of her book, she is recording her stories onto CD, in order to raise the funds she needs, and to begin to share her stories with the world.

She asked me to read and sing them for the recording.

I am so deeply honored to be a part of this project, which is something I believe in with all of my heart. And it was one of the most precious experiences of my whole Life, to sit around a fire, in the company of friends and family who love and support her as well, and to experience her stories and lessons through reading them aloud.

2 comments:

Jeremy Zamecnik said...

Again, I'm sorry I missed that. Not only in a wanted to help my friends way but a damn i woulda felt that kinda way. Maybe I can hear the recording?

On another note, Outside Lands was great but I lost my cell phone so if you would be so obliged to give me your phone #. maybe you can email it? stillcountsas1@poetic.com

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you stepped into sunshine
And left with this warm glow of light
Im happy for your experience.
Put me down for a CD..
Just-crus-in