Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bolinas...

What a beautiful day.
God's beautiful creation, good food, even better company, making music on the beach. A beautiful, moving gathering of the Body, a nap, and one incredible mango.Had an interesting conversation with a friend about synchronicity, patterns, "coincidence", God's hand moving in our lives.
And lately, it seems as though all the lessons have been tying together.
God's gentle nudging and kind instruction have been leading me in new ways of being, deeper understanding. It's quite overwhelming at times.Things to come...thoughts yet unborn, not fully developed, will share in time.Had an amazing weekend-Connections and growing friendships. Checking out a college campus, thinking about the future. Making music, planning a benefit concert. Climbing trees. Dancing in art museums.
I am so thankful for this abundance of life.
I feel as though I cannot contain all the blessing, all the revelations, all this incredible instruction and grace.Certainly a stretching time as well- more and more things coming into the light, becoming exposed. Allowing God to work within me, trusting what he has said about me, what he thinks of me. It is right to feel holy sorrow- to grieve those places within us that are in desperate need of God's healing and correction. But sometimes I tend to dwell there, stay too long, and it becomes an obstacle to truly allowing God to work. God has been so faithful to guide me and teach me how to handle all the issues that are arising, all the places within me that need change.
Writing a new song...

No comments: