Thursday, January 12, 2006

pieces of consciousness.

drivin down the one-oh-one
california- here we come!

wake me up when september ends...

these words are all i have
so i write them

so come here, stand in front of the light
stand still so i can see your silohuette
i hope you have got all night
cause i'm not done looking yet-
i know there is strength in the differences between us,
i know there is comfort where we overlap...

i'll show you mine, if you show me yours first-
we'll compare scars
and i'll tell you whose are worse

it is for me the eventual truth-
in the look of the lioness
at her man across the nile

i want to be someone else
or i'll explode

hide and seek...

she says forget what you have to do
pretend there is nothing outside this room
like an idea she came to me
but she came too late
or maybe too soon


how long i'll wait
just to say goodbye...

you painted a picture i'm the worst type of sinner you know


let your soul shine
it's better than sunshine
better than moonshine
damn sure better than the rain-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams. Telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.

I think I might be sinking

Throw me a line if I reach it in time I'll meet you up there where the path runs straight and high.

Deb said...

Rachy-Rach, Found you! Yea! xo,d.